SIX MONTHS – ONLINE – OFFLINE – 1:1 MENTORING – CAREER-FOCUSED
- 95% Hands-on
- 94% Hired Rate
- $0 if you don’t launch a career
- One more
- One more
- EMI Facility
- Industry Leaders as Faculty
- Lifetime Assistance
- One more
- One more
How PBS prepares you for a Data Science career
Build job-ready skills
Develop a professional portfolio
Launch your dream career
Data Science Career Track with Online Classroom
Fullstack Career Track
Curriculum - what you’ll learn
Meet our mentors
Our world-class mentors are hand-picked for their experience and love of teaching.
Get the perfect job with unlimited 1:1 career coaching
Career-focused course material is paired with personal coaching calls to help you land your dream job. You’ll have 6 scheduled calls, with unlimited access to more for upto 6 months after completing the program.
Career coaching calls will help you:
- Create a successful job search strategy
- Build your data science network
- Find the right job titles and companies
- Craft a data science resume and LinkedIn profile
- Ace the job interview
- Negotiate your salary
Our graduates in the US have been hired by
Student 1Sr. Technical Program Manager
“The mentorship from top Fullstack developer is valuable. Great hands-on practice and review process for capstone projects!”
Student 2Consultant, Jr. Developer
“PBS has really developed a unique concept of mentor-mentee learning Full Stack through an online mode.”
Student 3Associate Developer
“PBS really helped me to start using data science skills that helps me find a more relevant Full Stack Developer role.”
Is this program right for me?
The Data Science Career Track is for:
students with a prior background in statistics and programming.
How much prior experience is needed?
Most students in this course will:
(1) Have completed a bachelors degree in engineering, AND
(2) know to program well enough to be comfortable picking up a new language using resources on the web
Not sure if your background is a fit?
Write to us at wecare@localhost.
our Admissions Counsellor will help you think through the decision.
Prefer a phone call?
Get on a call right away with one of our Admissions Counsellors.
Call us at: +91 9849036024
Upcoming Web Development start dates
We offer both Weekdays and weekend Fullstack programs so you can choose the option that best fits your life. Students in the Weekday program attend classes between 8 am to 5 pm IST Monday through Friday. Students in the weekend program attend class Saturday and Sunday.
Nov 30, 2020
11/18/20 – 11/19/20
Monday – Friday
8 am to 5 pm IST
Nov 30, 2020
11/18/20 – 11/19/20
Saturday – Sunday
8 am to 5 pm IST
The Admission Process
In three simple steps, you can start your journey towards a FullStack career.
Fill out our application form to get started. There is no application fee. It takes about 4-5 minutes. You can expect a reply within 2-3 business days.
If it’s a fit, we’ll send you a challenge to test your statistics and programming knowledge. Applicants spend between 15 mins to 3 hours on the challenge.
If you pass the challenge, we will send you a registration link. You will need to pay 25,000 to confirm your spot in the cohort and choose the payment plan for the balance payment. No cost EMI option available.
You'll be one of the fewer than 20% of applicants who secured a spot in the Career Track Programe. Congratulations!
Frequently Asked Questions
A career transition into data science is exciting but involves focused and consistent effort. We are thrilled to have your back on this journey and ask for an equal commitment from you. In order to be eligible for this job guarantee, you must:
- be 18 years or older.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- be proficient in spoken and written English, as determined by initial interactions with our Admissions team.
- be eligible to legally work in India for at least 1 year following graduation from the program
- be able to pass any background checks associated with jobs that you apply for
- apply to positions, dedicate sufficient time and effort, and follow the job search process recommended to you by our career coaches.
- Note that while our different specialization tracks prepare you for a career in a specialized field, we cannot guarantee that your first data science position will be in that field.
There are 2 payment options (both of which come with our job guarantee as long as you meet eligibility requirements):
- EMI: You pay INR 25k upfront to confirm your spot in the cohort and rest is paid as zero interest EMI through ZestMoney. This works out to INR 14,167 per month for 12 months.
- Upfront payment: You pay INR 25k upfront to confirm your spot in the cohort and the balance 1.7L is paid as a single payment before the course starts.
We have partnered with ZestMoney to enable you to pay using zero % interest financing. While enrolling for a course you can choose the EMI option to pay.
We not only provide content to help you get a data science job quickly, we want you to have more impact on the role that you land.
Your tuition includes:
- 500-600 hour curriculum of technical and career materials curated by industry experts.
- Weekly 1-1 video calls with your personal mentor.
- Access to an exclusive community of mentors, career coaches, and peers.
- Dedicated community managers to answer questions and give feedback on projects within a day.
- Personalized feedback to help you polish your resume, portfolio, and social profiles.
- 1-on-1 sessions with a data science career coach to personalize your pitch and job-search strategy.
- 1-on-1 mock interviews (behavioural and technical)
- 100% money-back guarantee if you can’t find a job within six months of course completion.
- All taxes and fees.
The Data Science Career Track is a 500-600 hour course. Most students complete the course in 6 months, working 15-20 hours per week.
You should expect to take the full 6 months but can aim to complete in less time if you are: highly proficient in Python and Statistics; are ready to devote more time per week to complete the curriculum materials, and are driven and disciplined with managing your study schedule.
We work with industry experts to determine the most relevant data science topics, and find the best resources on each topic (e.g. videos, tutorials, lectures).
Note that many of the videos and resources in the curriculum are not created in-house by us. Instead, we find and curate the best resources available on the subject. Think of us as a college professor who creates a syllabus by combining the best textbook chapters, articles, papers, and projects (instead of teaching from only her own textbook).
We believe the curated curriculum is our unique strength. By standing on the shoulders of giants, we’re able to update the curriculum frequently, and always teach the latest tools and technologies.
Once you complete your first capstone project, you will have the option to choose a specialization. Specializations are areas of focus that allow you to adapt your learning experience to a particular career path. You can choose one of three tracks that align with your career goals and area of interest: Business Insider, The Generalist Track and Advanced Machine Learning track.
Based on your choice, you will focus on that particular specialization and focus your second capstone project around that topic.
You’ll have support from:
- Your mentor: a data science expert who will provide weekly 1:1 guidance and accountability in a 45-minute video call at a time that works for your busy schedule.
- Community teaching assistants: to give you dedicated help when you’re stuck, and detailed feedback on each project.
- Career coaches: to help you with resume reviews, mock interviews, job search strategy etc.
- Springboard student advisors: to answer questions, discuss goals and provide tips and support on any aspect of the program.
- And finally, your classmates: with whom you can form study groups, get feedback, and work on projects together!
We will provide certificates of completion to all the participants who successfully complete the course and all the projects. We also have integration with LinkedIn, so you can display a verified certificate on your LinkedIn profile.
All our courses take place entirely online. All you need is an Internet connection.
You should have a strong background in probability & statistics and should be comfortable enough in programming to pick up a new language using resources on the web.
Once you complete the course, you’ll have lifetime access to your Product Leadership Academy account, including the online community and office hours. We’ll even provide you with an additional six months of access to external resources upon request. Whenever our course development team updates the curriculum, you’ll see it too. Lifelong learning guaranteed.
Spots are limited and we accept candidates on a rolling basis. We have a multi-step application process. The first step involves a 4-5 minute questionnaire to learn about your prior education and work experience. Based on your responses, we might ask for additional information — e.g. a brief phone interview, or a quick coding and statistics challenge – just to make sure the Data Science Career Track is a good fit for you.